View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
Unfortunately the AI producers have put into motion all this foolishness that is happening right now. If they would have put a cap on voting this never woud have happened. And like I posted on the AI website, nobody has put a gun in front of anybody to make them vote for Sanjaya. So between the voting American public and the producers allowing it, for now we are stuck with the problem. But they can't fix it untill next year becasue everyone voted off by the old system could sue.

Wow, Survivor was awesome tonight. Earl can dance!!!!! And I loved the combination of Michelle and Stacy dancing. Poor Eduardo (sp?) in that immunity challenge. He was so sure of his archery abilities. You could tell the minute he put that bow in his hands what the outcome was going to be. But Yau-man rocked my boat tonight! He is the man. I was glad that Lisi is finally off. I hate to see what it is like back at their resort with her and Rocky. Next week seems very interesting. A new twist. We'll have to see.
No way to cap the voting...plus, that would be unfair to the contestants.

Again, the fault lies in allowing people like Sanjaya into the show with the intention of broadening the demographic to include 9-14 year olds...and also to create a buzz. That was a big mistake. NO WAY was Sanjaya better than everyone else who wasn't chosen...we'e talking probably 100,000 or more who expressed an interest. Sanjaya was in the Top 24 nationwide? I don't think so. It was a dumb move by the producers, and it backfired.

AI - no more novelty acts, please.

rex
kingrex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote