View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Jeez Mark, thanks for all the advice. It is exactly what I have already been told. Unfortunatly the owner of the home is the MRDD. I really doubt if she has any type of renter's insurance. Just living off the tax dollar. She does have a 7y,o, boy who does not understand the meaning of no. I caught him twice trying to gain access to my barn. I explained to him why he could not be in the barn twice with little effect. He was also beating the other neighbor's rabbit with a pop bottle and a stick last weekend while they were gone. On Tues, my dear father (76) came down to secure the barn. At times I had to stand outside the barn and push my body weight against the door so he could drive the hooks in deep enough to be effective. I looked up and the guy that lives at the dog house but doesn't really live there was video taping me again. I hope he zoomed in on my softball sized knee. Really, can you imagine video taping a woman of my age. It can not have been good on his eyes! Thanks again Mark, sympathies to Cleo!
Lisa in Ohio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-06-2012), Rrae (03-24-2012)