View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 08:25 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I wish the cost of "cleaner" food would come down. It's hard to buy organic and unprocessed food because of the high prices.

I looked up "vegan" and "vegetarian" diets on Google just to see the differences and what is allowed. Made my head spin trying to decipher what's considered OK and what's not. My cognitive deficit definitely has slowed down my ability to understand things.

I get to the store and start reading labels and quickly become exhausted and overwhelmed. I only have about an hour (tops) until I start to fold and need to get back home. I guess I could look up what I need to know online before going but, inevatively, I find things I'm curious about and start reading.

If I could go to the store daily.....or even every other day.....it would be so much easier to buy fresh and eat fresh. But I can't do that so I end up purchasing more processed things than I want to.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-24-2012), SallyC (03-24-2012)