View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Eva

Well I do have a trick to remember what, when and who. I have a Noah's Ark Tin, sitting on my desk here. I write down who has the needs, and when, then I look at the names in the Tin every day. That way, I can at least say a prayer for those people at the time they need it. It isn't fun to be alone while we go through this stuff, I just figure someone in spirit, can be with those folks while they go through their traumas. I also have pad and paper to google up those illnesses that I don't know much about, so at least I have a basic understanding about what tests and proceedures they must endure. I know that God doesn't answer all prayer, and that we really don't know much other than he really does exist. So I pray anyway, in the hopes that if we don't know mercy down here, we will find it later in heaven. I also feel so helpless when I hear of anothers sufferings. Yesterday I went to bed with a full tummy, but I knew of a lady from NT right here, who had no food for two days. I couldn't sleep knowing she was hungry. You just can't turn your back on those in need. I am doing something about this right now, by helping direct her to agencies that can help, getting her in contact with free council, and I will make sure she has food on the table. I also know that others care about what happens to me, and they know what my medical and family problems are. I am being prayed for too, so I pass on, the good that has been done for me. I know that when Jesus was on earth, he wanted us to be good to each other, do unto others, as you would have done unto you. If we all would do that, the worlds ills would disapear. One day, on prayer at time, we all can make a tiny difference. Mark is after a big project, in which he may help alot of folks. He is in the tin! so are most of the folks I meet here. This site was a blessing for those who brought it into existance. It drew people together from all over the world. somebody had that first thought to do this! The acted on their inspitation. Hence we are joined in the human family. Keep right on praying dear Eva. We are all family. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-28-2012), ger715 (03-24-2012), Mark56 (04-02-2012)