View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi kriss,

It is of no fault of your own with regard to having the root canal therapy. This dental procedure is sold to patients without any warnings of the long term consequences. Hopefully one day that "oversight" will be changed.

I am not sure I understand your question...
<<<Is it painful having the crowns removed and so on?>>
Please elaborate on your concerns and I will try to answer them with clarity.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriss1320 View Post
Bryanna,
I cannot thank you enough for all this helpful information. I will take your advise and get with my current dentist on this issue. I truly respect your words and am so thankful to come across this forum and find you. I will keep you posted on the follow up. Thanks again. Also there is no need to apologize about what your saying. I am glad to hear it from someone rather than get the run around. I never understood root canals. I always thought this would help. I knew the nerve was killed, but never explained how it all worked etc. At the time I just wanted something done.
As a young child I fell and hit my baby teeth on the bath tub. As the adult teeth came in they started to decay as well as "V" shape in the front two.
I felt I had no choice, but to do the Root Canal. It saddens me, but I will just have to move forward.
Question:
Is it painful having the crowns removed and so on?
I have the biggest fear of dentist and I have finally found one I trust. He is the one who brought the Post to my attention. Thanks again Bryanna.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote