View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janke View Post
What was the date of these critical medical records? When were these exams done? What is the date of your application and your date last insured?

Do you think it is a good idea to take your anger out on a person (ALJ) who had no part in whether or not your medical records were previously considered, especially when that person will be responsible for making one of the biggest decisions that will impact the rest of your life?

I am not going to say whether or not your righteous indignation is warranted, but perhaps it should just be expressed in your lawyer's office or within the walls of your home. Why would you want to irritate the ALJ? Did he lose your records? Can he change the past?

Your life, your decision.
Dont worry I wont be taking my anger out on the ALJ, and my attorney wont either. But we WILL be pointing fingers at the SSD office and their staff for discriminatory practices. My attorney says that when all the documentation shows up at the ALJ's office before the court date, the ALJ's office is more than likely going to make a decision then. I am now writing letters to my Congressman and Senator explaining the FACT that SSD had more than enough documentation to end this at the reconsideration level. They need to stop making denials just because that's their job, to deny. I'll be in touch. Thank you everyone !
oldcarp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-25-2012)