View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 01:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you so much for the help. I was doing shoulder shrugs 3-4 times per day and I will stop right now as it is not helping calm this flare. I fell asleep sitting up in the recliner last night and when I awoke about three hours later, I did find my hand was not numb like it typically is when I wake up in bed. I am going to make that my new sleeping spot for now. I also will get the Neurontin script filled and take it as I can't stand this intense burning pain.

I am so grateful for the advice. I am so tired and depressed right now because this flare is wearing me out so much and I am so miserable without good sleep. The days seem so long when they start at four in the morning with pain. I use my meals as markers...got through breakfast, good, just five more hours until lunch, then white knuckle it until dinner. It is miserable. But when I come to this forum and see I am not alone and that others can get their TOS calmed, I am so encouraged I get renewed energy to keep trying new things.

Thank you so much. No more shoulder shrugs for now and maybe sleeping upright will start to give some relief. I was starting to get pretty afraid of the pain, which makes everything worse.
ElyseHart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote