View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefmcd View Post
I have been disabled since 1996 and did not apply for SSI Disability at that time as I had money and did not think I would qualify. The money has run out and when I applied, do not meet the requirements because I have not worked in the time period required. I have been to a couple of different Dr. over the years. My problem is # 1. I cannot find the first Dr. in 96 and even if I found him I would not be able to get any records. This brings me to my other problem, I went to the second Dr. and he does not have records as they only keep them for 7 years. I have not been to the Dr. on a regular basis because the there is nothing that can be done except surgery. I have been denied and also denied on the appeal. Does anybody have any answers and id there anything I can do at this point?
You need updated medical records. You need records from your personal Dr with records of your disability and why it makes you unable to work. If you haven't seen a Dr since since 1996 than SSD will think that there is nothing wrong with you. My BEST advise for you is to get an attorney who DOES NOTHING BUT SOCIAL SECURITY CASES
oldcarp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote