View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Sah-PCA

Sah-PCA

Default Remembering

It's been a year since rupture. Funny, it seems just like yesterday to me. I remember better it seems after it happened, but with the passing days and months it seems to get just a little worse. I simplfy my life as much as possible. I do simple activities (spare of the moment) rather than planned ones other than dr's appt. My sister showed my how to put dr's appt in cell phone. So i put them in as soon as the nurse gives me my next appt. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. My child is grown and gone. She's has her own family, my family, well thats all that they are, and my husband is retired military, self disciplined and independent. So, didnt have a whole lot to focus or fight for other than me. I have depression issues, I will admit I need professional help and pride or either denile is prohibiting me from seeking that help. I feel like screaming most of the time, but loud noises startle me. I still get the horrible headaches and the migrain light show is ongoing which makes me panic sometimes. Anything associated with that day 1/18/2011 frightens the ba-he-ba-je-ba's out of me. So atleast 2 years huh? Then things will get better, Im half way there, that's encouraging. I can't wait to get my life back, but between me and you - to the best of my recollection, it sucked then also. I know, Im going to focus on the positive. I am praying for Serenity. Just hearing your story, encourages me. Thank you for sharing with me. How are you doing? I pray for your health and strength, that you continue to be a blessing to everyone that you encounter. Truly encouraging. Thank you again : )
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote