View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Sah-PCA

Sah-PCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Hello and I sure am glad you found NT. You are not alone. There are quite a few people on the site that have your medical problems. I am so sorry that this happened to you. I know some of the fear about it that you live with. I am sorry people have not responded to your need in your life. You find out who your friends are when you get sick. Keep posting here. SDFenser, has annies too. He can be a good source of information and support to. Don't hesitate to keep in contact with him. He is a fencing champion, and also stuggles with what happened to his brain. I will also chat with you any time. I have spinal problems in my life, and walking issues as well. Keep in touch. I care. ginnie
Thank you Ginnie, that meant alot to me. I get stubborn sometimes or upset because I feel like no is listening either because of no response or slow response. I will continue to visit NT. I need all the support I can get. Im no longer ashamed to admit that. Perhaps, I will have the strength to seek professional help beyond the uppidy neorulogist in time. Im afraid they might want to commit/admit me. Finally got that off my chest, Whewww.... Exhailing.....It feels good to breath, it feels sooooooo good to breath! Love and hugs to everyone!!! WOW! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote