View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Hi alabamaauthor,
Welcome to NeuroTalk! There are a lot of wonderful resources here... and many people that will be able to answer your questions much better than I can...but I wanted to answer you regarding the headaches.

I am now 5 months post concussion and I am still struggling every day with debilitating headaches, so I can relate to your pain. I have been diagnosed with Chronic Tension/Migraine combo and the tension ones are contant (never go away since the injury).

The Migraines are with me usually 16 days a month, sometimes more. I have changed meds, had the Diagnostic shots and am now on Propranalol with XS Tylenol and have just recently had the BOTOX Injections to help the Migraines.

At this point it has helped about 20%, but I was really hoping for more improvement.

You said you refilled your Ambien and upped your XANAX six weeks ago, is that when you fell and received your concussion?

I am glad you found this forum and look forward to hearing about your progress.
Best Wishes

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.

Last edited by HeadStrong; 03-27-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks!
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote