View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there - I haven't posted anything for quite a while. My symptoms, age etc are a lot like Marks.

Yes whenever I get the flu or anything I am totally wiped out energy wise - headaches come back too. I also seem to have a worse dose of flus than I ever did pre accident and it now often becomes pneumonia or bronchitis and have often ended up on antibiotic ivs at my Doctors. he doesn't send me to hospital as I can't cope with the lack of sleep and noise that would be there.

Feeling depressed is all part of the deal when you are sick and tends to make me a bad patient - apparently I become nasty - I cringe upon hearing this!

Head injury is a lot about patience - at a guess I would say that not many of us would have been patient people prior to injury and now put too much pressure upon ourselves - after all what would we say to a friend in the same situation ( I may have once said - oooh get over it) - now I would sympathise.

At the moment I am meant to be steaming my kitchen floors - and here it is 11am I am in my pyjamas, have at least made the bed but nothing else - side tracked again!

Lynlee
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Delo51 (03-28-2012), Mark in Idaho (03-28-2012)