View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Unhappy Please... Prayers Needed.

I'm falling apart... wishing I could take her place.... why can't it be me instead of her???

My niece Ashley (22yrs), whom I call my mini-me, is in the ICU in Palm Springs after being pulled from the bottom of the swimming pool .

She jumped in and didn't come up...no one knows why. Last news is she is Stable but Critical....on a respirator, lungs are full of liquid but she is spitting up stuff, has a pulse, but is NOT conscious.

This happened @ 7:30pm Eastern Time, they took her to the base hospital then life-flighted her to the Hospital . My Aunt & Uncle live about 2 hours away and beat the helicopter to the hospital. My Aunt is refusing to leave her side and is talking to her. (I just pray that Ashley would talk back...)

Ashley's husband is currently stationed in Afghanistan. After several hours and much time on the phone with the Red Cross we were able to get him on a plane and he is on his way home though it may take as much as 4 days to get him there.

PLEASE... if you could send up a prayer, a positive thought, a wish, anything that you believe that may help Ashley... I would greatly appreciate it.

I am lost and dying inside....

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12

Last edited by Jomar; 03-28-2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: privacy
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (03-31-2012), Lara (03-29-2012), Twinkletoes (03-30-2012)