View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post

I hope the tests all go well. He sure has a lot on his plate your little guy. You take care of yourself too. It'd be really good to get to the OT. He/she may have some ideas to help him and some advice for you.
Thanks so much to both of you for the well wishes and the conversation its so nice to have someone to speak with! Sorry it took so long to reply but me being me it took forever for me to realize i couldnt find the responces because there was a page 2 :/ ooooops lol.

We finally recieved the EEG results this monday, they came back normal which begs the question how they went from normal to slightly abnormal to normal again still waiting for answers on that one! His MRI is this Saturday so I'll make sure to keep ya'll posted.

When we saw the OT this past Monday she gave me a print out with terms and official observations and conclusions her diagnosis as far as the sensory aspect goes and she gave him some visual perception test which we will get results back from on this following Monday. Im still learning these terms as related to sensory issues goes but its written as sensory modulation disorder manifesting in over as well as under responsitivity and sensory seeking behaviors. As well as a sensory based motor disorder which effects motor planning/sequencing. She has also requested that he recieve OT at the school as well which will hopefully be a blessing.

We also saw PT at the same time as OT. His PT is adamant that his toe walking isnt physical or so hes thinking now and he doesnt catch him toe walking but as the PT said my son has i guess focused on not doing it while his PT is present. He still toe walks an awful lot at home tho.

Hes also having to attend a lactose intolerance testing this week which was just added along with a new gastro med.

Once again thank ya'll so much for letting me get everything out its so wonderful to have someone to talk with on these matters !
pixa-angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-23-2012), Lara (03-29-2012)