View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 12:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadStrong View Post
I was asked to post an update on the BOTOX Injections I had last week. At first, I thought I was having a minor improvement after the awful pain I experienced the day of injections.

Today is day 8 and I am now suffering with horrible pressure pain (like a tension band headache), Migraine behind left eye, and extreme nausia and muscle weakness.

The headache has been constant the last few days but the nausia has increased. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

I am headed back to bed, but I didn't want to forget to post this.
Hey there! Sorry you are feeling so sick with the botox. I received my first treatment of botox on March 1 for my migraines. I felt pretty rough that day and the next, but my headaches, etc., did not increase like the dr said they would. I just had my normal bad headaches and even a migraine that first weekend. He told me that I would feel worse the first couple of weeks and then I should start seeing relief. Did your dr tell you anything like that?

It hasn't cut out my bad headaches so much, but it did cut the ice-pick headaches almost immediately...which I am thankful for!!

Wishing you the best and hope you feel relief soon!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote