View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Methyl Supplements TMG and DMG, other protocols to reverse my foot neuropathy

I have recently joined this forum, thanks so much for your info Mrs. D. I have been researching supplements that help in methyl conversion that may assist in regeneration of nerves damaged by idiopathic polyneuropathy in my feet. Especially interested in your opinion of TMG, DMG and a supplement called Phosphatidylserine. Also have found warming my feet while taking a sublingual B-12 5mg seems to help speed the nerve recovery, which is still very slow, but is progerssing. Would heating pads and tens units help my feet with more circulation of these supplements? How about L Arginine Gel? Should I be walking for an hour a day like I used to before this affliction hit me, or would the walking make it worse. I am using all the supplements to rebuild mitochondria, (CO Q10. Benfotiamine, Biotin, ALA, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Magnesium. Any suggestions you could provide to speed up my foot polyneuropathy reversal would really be appreciated. BTW, my neurologist said my condition was irreversible, and likely progress to more pain as I age. I'm 60 years old. I am taking 600 mg of gabapentin per day, down from the 1500 mg I was taking several months ago. Thanks much for all your help.
Archer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote