View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
I recently read that magnesium can improve these symptoms. After replacing my 500 mg dose of magnesium oxide with more readily absorpable types, my symptoms have improved dramatically.
Good luck.
okkkk.
isnt that great

what is the type of magnesium you take please??
i take a chelated version 500mg at night with some calcium and i used to add zince but stopped the latter. cant remember why

i have cold feet on *bad* days. burning hot cold feet. otherwise they are just painful and burning hot.
my hands will go abnormally cold with cold water or cold weather or picking up frozen things. our winters here are not terrible like north american ones, but by night in the winter i am usually careful about the water temps and might wear gloves to pick up frozen anything

i have temperature regulation problems too so i tend to not feel the cold except in my hands and feet but the summer is a problem for me

maybe my magnesium is helping me and i dont know it?????

sooo........you reckon barometric pressure Mrs D.
i decided that was probably a trigger for me..... but unless i keep track of it as i once did for my son for a science thing......it is so variable around here that it is tricky to keep track of if the pain is worse before or after or during the change

DD
ditzydame is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote