View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Yes Malinda

Yes Malinda, count the pills at the store in front of them! over what you need or under what you need, the count should be correct. I do this each refill. I did have a pill shortage, and since I documented the medication each day, I never figured it out. I do keep that journal people talk about. so it taught me to be extra careful. Two days without one of these meds. and you don't feel so good. However, no store or pharmacy should be rude. They should accept this proceedure from you and counting the pills and all. We need to protect ourselves. I also get 3 scripts, with other meds. at the same time. I didn't count the number of scripts I got, and wound up with one missing. Now I count scrips and document them too as Mrs.D stated. I still wonder what happed to that "other script" did an office worker take it?????? My house mate still thinks that is what happened. My doctor did re-write that one, only because he knows me for a long time now. he knew I didn't do anything wrong so I got lucky, and grew more carefull all at once. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote