View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 07:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

First i want to thank you all for writing me back. Annie you have helped me so much. I got all of my daughters blood work back and everything came back normal. I am thrilled but the dr says the blood test for mg isn't always 100% in children. So now I sit here wondering does she have it or not. The dr still believes she does and wants me to call him in a week and let him know about her eyes. He thinks she will need to go on meds in a couple months. I'm so afraid of this for the fact what if she doesn't have mg and takes this medicine or what if I don't give her the meds and we end up with a serious problem. I feel more confused now then I ever have. I have always been the type of person where if you rule out one thing let's go to the next so if there is a possablty it's not mg then what else is causing the strain in her eyes. She wakes up in the morning and I see no droopiness if she reads her books draws plays with the leap pad and within not even an hour her eye begins to droop what's causing this. Have any of you had normal blood work for mg then it turns out later in another blood work that you test positive. The heat thing scares me Annie cause we live in Arizona and it gets very hot here. I wish I could take this away from her and give it to me whatever it is. Kids are so mean now a days I don't want my baby girl made fun of. What does a mom do. What do you guys do. I feel so overwhelmed and helpless. Thank you all again for the kind words.
Angel19291 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote