View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Today I fee like the class clown... or the hospital clown. I had my app with the surgeon. Or should I say with the registrar handling my outpatients appointments. Just to drag things out my app was for 3pm. I wasnt seen till 6.15pm then I was told they screwed it up.
I was to see my surgeon at his private offices. 1. I cant afford his private office at a cost of $372 for first visit, hence going thru outpatients. 2 he no longer see his patients at outpatients. I now have to go on the long list, a few months as he is well booked up. so back to square 1 we go.
It just gets better and better. On days like today I could just neck myself n be done with it. But Im chicken n love my girls so its just a passing thought, dont panic. Mind u it has sunk me into the depths of depression, which just shits me to tears as I cant continue to live in limbo. A whole year will be wasted by the time all this comes around. What I assumed would be over by xmas, looks like only starting about then. I guess the only plus in that would be to be one of the first in the brand new hospital. wow (insert sarcastic frown). It opens Dec 2012.
Grrrr Arrrgh!
cass3765 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote