View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Cass

This does not seem humane at all to do to you. It makes me angry too, and I am not even the patient. Can anyone intereven for you, or start writing letters to get you in sooner? Waiting like that could drive anyone to the horrible depression. That alone is a terrible thing. Cass I so much want you to get the help you need. Is there a patient advocasy group in your area? Can you go up the ladder so to speak to get into the situation you are actually recieving help? Maybe SDFencer can give you some ideas, he knows a lot, and has access to a great physician. Maybe going out of state, to where this doctor is, would be better than waiting just to start the whole process come Christmas. It can't hurt to ask him if he has any ideas for you. My best wishes and prayers are with you Cass. Don't allow the depression to beat you up. I am hear to listen to you anytime you need a friend. I battle depression too Cass, and my own situation isn't so hot either. Take care of yourself, and write to me anytime you care to. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cass3765 (03-30-2012)