View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8euphoria View Post
and I still don't know anything! I hate this waiting process. It was hard before but now that I have had my hearing, it is worse! I know that it can take a very long time and that there is no set time for you to receive your answer...but geez! I have read where people have woken up and checked their account to find that the deposit has been made prior to receiving approval letter. I can't remember if I gave them my bank info and since I can't remember my "password", I haven't been able to get anywhere by calling either. I have been waiting since June 2010 and I just want to be done.
How long did it take to get your answer/money after your hearing with the ALJ? Just entertaining to read if nothing else. lol

I know your feeling! I had my hearing in July last year and they made a decision on Sept. 8. I know it is different for everybody. I hatttteeddd the wait...it made me even more sick than leading up to the ALJ hearing. Keep your head up and keep coming back here. The wonderful people here have helped me through the stress of waiting.
ladydeedee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote