Thread: pn
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Ooo pn

I am 50 years, and I have this tingling feeling, first on fingertips then on my toe tips for two years now. I sought the help of a doctor, I was given lyrica for 2 mos. Since, there is no improvement on how i felt i stopped the medication. I visited a neuro surgeon and was given vitamin b complex med at 1,000 mg dosage/day for 1 mo. then at 500mg for another 3 mos. However, after 4 mos. of taking the b complex the tingling on finger tips and toe tips still remains. And so i sought the help of my homeopathic doctor, i was prescribed vitamins and homeopathic medicine for hormonal imbalance. According to the doctor, the tingling could be due to hormonal imbalance since i am on my menopausal stage. But after taking the medicine prescribed by homeopathic doctor, aside from tingling feeling i felt that my feet are swelling. At present i am taking medrol 1 mg once a day,gabatin 300mg, 3Xday and neuromet 500mg cap 3xday for 3 weeks now prescribed by my neurologist but i have not notice any improvement with my tingling feeling. In fact, after taking the medicine, i have this feathery feeling on my legs. Please help me, i am really bothered about this feeling. Thanks
osm_03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-04-2012)