View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:47 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi French

Well you have been through the ringer as well. I am fused C3-7 and it was after a failed C6-7. ROM is limited, no doubt about it. I did do all the therapy I could beinging at just 4 weeks. I have trouble driving as well. I no longer drive at night or long distances. A fast turn of the head feels terrible. I am so sorry that both of us are going through this. How are the ones above and below your fusion? Have you got records or MRI of after showing the state of those verterbre? I know for a fact my C1-2 and T1-3 are not in that great of shape. I won't have any more fusions. It took have this site to convince me to go through the last one! Have you done any therapy at home?

Yesterday I did a no no. I took enough meds that I am allowed, but I worked in my sons yard for too long. My whole body is hurting I have DJD as well. I should have known not to do so much. Pain killers work alright, but they don't tell you enough is enough., so today I pay the price. My son has been super good to me by paying for my huge dental bill. I wanted to work in his yard until I feel like I have helped him in return. Neck is bad.....too much looking down to pull weeds. So I do know French, the problems that go along with having these fusions. None of it is easy. I am sure here to talk to anytime you want. I drive short distances, and pick less crowded times to drive in as well. Let me know what your issues are and how you are doing in general. How long has it been since your surgery, me 22 months. ginnie

Last edited by ginnie; 03-31-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-01-2012)