View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 08:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello Nospam

Hi I am new here but I have been reading your posts with interest. I am in the L.A. area. I have Ntos. I have seen dr. Williams at Kerlan Jobe who first diagnosed me ,Dr. Filler Dr. Carden and Dr. Jordan. I decided to go with Dr. Jordan even though he is not on my insurance and cash only. He was the most knowledgable most respected and most experienced in TOS. I had scalene block injections and botox injections last week. I feel like I was hit by a truck the pain was so bad for a week after. Now it is calming a bit and I am hoping I can do PT and strengthen the muscles without having to do surgery.I am also going to do myofacial release next week.But Dr. Jordan thinks I should see the surgeonsfor full recovery to be able to get back to work. I am planning to see Dr. Ahn who is in my insurance and Dr. Gelabart who is not. I am interested in the USCD center and am interested in Scelectomy without Rib resection as I dont have any vascular symptoms. Good Luck to you and thanks for any insight!
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote