View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your reply, i cant be sure if sitting at a computer screen playin games is making it better, but it doesnt really seem like im getting worse while on the computer either. The anxiety has really lightened up or so it seems. Im not worrying about anything, i feel pretty fine other than occasionally i'll see things while im playing a game or searching the internet and get the kind of feeling you get when going down a big hill while riding a roller coaster. My stomach kind of just jumps every now and then, not exactly sure why. Is that bad maybe?

As of now im still felling slightly dizzy, feels like there's pressure on my head and a leftover headache that i have been having all day. The headache started when i woke up, so i have been slowly taking Acetaminphen, In texas we have a store called HEB and what im taking is just their brand of the drug. I've only taken 4 throughout the day and the headache is almost gone =D

It actually does feel like im getting better sometimes out of nowhere the pressure on my head will increase, then lighten up, then increase again, and lighten up etc etc. But what bothers me a little is, a week after i went to the doctors i started getting better and like i said out of nowhere the symptoms just re appeared. Just not as bad as the first time, is it normal for the symptoms to come and go like they are? and will they continue till im fully recovered?

It is still kind of hard to focus on something. and sometimes while in the middle of somethin i'll space out for a few seconds then get back to whatever i was doing. I do sit at a computer about 12+ hours a day. Do you think i should maybe stay away from it or limit myself on how much im on it? Once again thank you for your support, im sorry to hear about all the concussions you've had and what you have gone/going through. I think reading about other peoples experiences has made me feel quite a better considering my symptoms are nowhere near as bad as others.
PlasticMonkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote