Thread: Accommodations
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Sally I don't think kn owing that you don't wear underwear would bore anyone!!!! LOL. My Mom used her dishwasher to store her paper products in. Her kitchen was pretty small and you had to make use of every space you had.

I think it would be very difficult to carry a large laundry detergent bottle but I like it that you put it on its side and it has the little spicot on the side. My husband does most of the grocery shopping, not because I can't but because I don't want to. It would be hard for me to do it by myself and since he retired, wherever I go he goes. GRRRR So i stay at home and make a list and give it to him and off he goes and I have some time to myself!

A cashier at Walmart gave me a tip. She told me, she was told by a person in a scooter, that if you buy a gallon of milk, etc and tie the ends in the handle it makes it easier to carry because the weight is more evenly distributed. I tried it and it worked much better.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-01-2012), Dejibo (04-01-2012), Judy2 (04-02-2012), Kitty (04-01-2012), SallyC (04-01-2012)