View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart

....................... Here ya go mate~ I brought several bottles cuz I think we all could use a snort
Man Fiona, as if the pain issues weren't enough. You had a fall?! oh my Lord.
I'm so sorry you've been slammed with all this!
When would your husband be laid off if this happens? I'm hanging on to the 'may' you put when you said he 'may' be getting laid off. If there's even a sliver of hope to hang on to, let's grab onto it! We'll get our little prayer chain goin on this.
I know exactly the feeling of potentially losing work. The little company I work for is disolving (big Corp continues to rule), so I may be out by the end of this year. 25 years I've been on this job.
My concern if we lose our current benefits is - would a new insurance carrier even cover our SCS battery replacements? The 'pre-existing thing'....OR (I think this has been brought up before. Since our units are considered DME's then it should be covered (similar to a pacemaker)

Your husband could probably take unemployment benefits until something else comes along. And I would hope it would include state funded medical coverage. I'm not really sure how all this works, but we have a forum here specific to layoffs, unemployment, etc.

I sure hope those steroid injections prove successful.

Please hang in there.....we never know what lies around the corner.

Caring deeply for you my friend....
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (04-03-2012), ger715 (04-01-2012), ginnie (04-03-2012), Mark56 (04-01-2012)