View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New here, applied for ssi , help

Hi all

Well i finally applied for ssi . i have mental problems , i have had them since my teens and have never held down a job for long. I had a pins petition against me at age 15 and quit school.
I am 40 , my problems are, agraphobia , depression, ocd, social anxiety. As i age i get worse . i dont leave house much , for the last 8 years and live with my parents.
I have seen tons of docs but only have records from a few. My main doctor is a health & wellness doc, who is in the top 100 doctors list, and her assistant. i have records with them from the last 8 years. I have 1 psychiatrist listed and a few more that cant be found cause i saw them in my teens and 20s. i am on a few meds .
I currently get medicaid , foodstamps and rent money. i got a letter saying i am exempt from work already and when i saw my docs assistant and asked u think i would get ssi , she said quickly . pssss easily. and my records were at the hospital.

i think this all sounds like i will get ssi what do u guys think ? my nerves are going crazy and would appreciate any help
ravin123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote