Old 04-02-2012, 09:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When I was suffering from symptoms I would:
  • Listen to Podcasts
  • Solve Jigsaw Puzzles
  • Draw
  • Re-arrange Items in House
  • Do small renovations (drywall patching, paint chipped areas, fill cracks, etc)

You don't realize how limitless the possibilities are for hobbies until a few of yours are taken away. In my case I was always doing hot yoga, playing hockey, biking, playing videogames, or watching television. For a while I couldn't do any of those and had to improvise. I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy, and possibly even something that sticks with you after you're done.

I still listen to my favourite podcasts on a weekly basis, and I've ordered another jigsaw puzzle since getting better.

Best of luck!

Took 3 days off work (plus 2 for the weekend), doctor said mild concussion and did not order a CT scan.
Felt symptom free for two days in late January and late February.
Decided to exercise (skating in January, light cycling in February) and symptoms returned with a bang.

March 15 2012: Medically cleared to return to action! Thank you all for your kind words and support. For those still suffering, know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Stay positive and healthy
baultista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote