View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 11:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dearest Dreambeliever128,
I will be thinking of you. My est wishes I will be there through my thoughts especially through your surgery. And I understand your feeling about your lose and the holidays Im feeling the almost samething .Im feeling bad and depressed because of my divoced and wanting things to be great for my son .Im still sad and depressed and I guess in away Im different in the way because my teen wants an Easter and an egg hunt and coloring eggs its hard for me so he did it with my mom at her house and Sat. he is coloing egges with his friend at his friends house I just dont have the engery and he wants to find eggs on Easter morning so I have to do that and he still gets a basket and Im making brunch for us and than a Easter dinner for him and me .But we all understand I think in a different way we all do.......

I willl be thinking of you. Please let us alll know how you are as soon as you can.

Bless you...I'll be thinking of you......Thank you for all the help you have done with me. Even though Im still having alot of despression You have helped me alot. Thank you again.

GOOD LUCK............I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU ................PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING AS SOON AS YOU CAN............... Karen