Thread: PCS or Anxiety
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Velleybob,

Welcome to NeuroTalk. You found the right place for some answers.

Your symptoms do sound like PCS. Anxiety problems are a big part of the cluster of PCS symptoms. The bending over issue sounds so familiar. I did not load or unload the dishwasher for quite some time. I also have problems with bumpy roads. A solution to the bumpy roads is to sit with your shoulders off the seat back. If you upper back is bent forward, it absorbs vertical movement much better. Unfortunately, you need to be watching for the bumps to do this most effectively.

Has anybody told you about upping your nutrition to help your brain heal?

B-12 (500 to 100 mcgs), a B-50 or B-100 complex, D3, Omega 3's, magnesium and calcium, all of the anti-oxidants, good meat protein (pork is best) and no caffeine, alcohol, MSG, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, plus some other things that I don't remember right now will help you brain release the toxins from your injury and start to heal better.

It is a slow process. It takes weeks and months of discipline with nutrition and rest and quiet for the brain to recover. It can take a lot of work to learn the slower movements to reduce your symptoms.

Hope this helps.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote