View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Inhishands

I just wanted to wish you an Happy Easter, and say thank you for emailing me I will be emailing you back this week I hope. I will find out Monday about the 3 different surgeries Im going to have. I will let you know as soon as I know what is going on.

I really wanted to tell you how wise you are. Thank you for helping me and undertsanding and you are just so ise and hw do you deal with RSD at your age, I'm not dealing well and I am just impreset by you. I thin my son is strong with his medical problems and the drs finally put him on heart meds to help him and all his other medical problems and he is dealing with my RSD too but you give me something different even more I think because I'm stuggleing so much with the pain and the last month or more of depression and now dealing with needing 3 surgeries because things dont look good for me with or without it. But thank you and Happy Easter and I hope you have good dreams ....................I will be emailing you as soon as I have more info. and to check on you to..

Best wishes. Karen (rsd kitti)