View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default advice always welcome

Hi I'm one of the latest members and really hoping to gain some insight and some great advice from experienced champions! here's a little history of my health problems (its only right that I share as you are all so open!) - Partial empty Sella syndrome, secondary hypogonadism, ocular hypertension (really lucky not to be glaucoma!), Fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, GORD and of course the following spinal issues - Cervical -Mild degenerative facet joint disease is represent contributing to foraminal narrowing as follows;
mild right C3/4, mild-moderate bilateral C4/5, moderate right C5/6, mild left C5/6,mild left C6/7. Lumbar - T2 hypointense disc desiccation changes are present at L5/S1 level.There is a left paracentral disc protrusion with T2 hyperintense peripheral linear annular tear present.This contacts and potentially irritates the left S1 nerve root within the lateral recess.
I'm a 36yr old male father of 2 kids under 7. some days are a real struggle but life goes on and I try my best to be positive about the future. It's nice to join you all at NeuroTalk and I'm really looking forward to hearing your stories and advice. I know there are many out there who are suffering a great deal more than I am - to all of you God bless.
disillusioned is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote