View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
I think I am going to purchase a Posture Shirt so I can post a comparison review vs the IntelliSkins.

MRA/MRV = MR Arteriogram/MR Venogram. My MRI of the brachial plexus from 2010 showed edema along the path of the plexus and "Anatomic splitting of the lower trunk into separate C8 and T1 roots which may indicate adhesions". Dr. Williams sent me to Pasadena, is that where yours was done?

Trigger point injections definitely have helped me. Deep tissue massage has only made things worse for me. Standard Swedish and trigger point techniques other than deep tissue have worked better for me. We are all different so learn your body responds. If you can get your trigger points under control, you can live with TOS. It wasn't until I started developing parasthesias and weakness in my hands as well as headaches that I decided I couldn't live with it anymore. Especially since my trigger points are more under control now than they have ever been (rest, massage, ultrasound/TENS, ice, heat, intelliskin, backnobber...you name it, I've used it).
yes,pasadena. Dr. J doesnt take much stock in the mri. I also have trouble with my hand, and I draw for a living so I have to get it taken care of any way I can. The Botox helped my hand and arm but as soon as I start using my arm my shoulder muscles and triceps get all bound up. (I'm trying to do my taxes and am in agony)Dr. J says its because he coudnt inject alot of btox in the shoulder because you can get droopy shoulder and lose the use of it. Thats why he wants to do the trigger points.

also I forgot to mention the posture shirts are too big for me around the shoulders because I have very small shoulders, so its probably not doing what its supposed to do. My other doctor has ordered a shoulder brace for me but my insurance has been slow and its going on a month now that I dont have it.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote