Thread: Depression
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 03:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Five years ago I considered Mirapex to be the recreational drug of choice - it made me feel good - but that lasted a couple of years and then mysteriously disappeared. Sinemet is the only thing that permits me to walk, but it does not stop depression for me at all.
But the depressons i have go on and off like with sinemet - except it is not 4 hours on and 2 hours off; it is 4 months off and three months on, with infinite variations. The PD makes the depression much worse and the depression makes the PD much worse.
Which can freak you out, because it all looks very black and your mind and your body and your disease and your depression all conspire to make you a quivering heap on the floor. Which is depressing. Your emotions have gone over to the pro-PD faction. You are making it worse just by thinking about it. And then it gets worse, which makes you think about.
But I am so lucky, it always goes away. maybe 2 months maybe 4 months but it always goes away. and that feels really good and when it is there i tell myself it will go away again when something happens but i don't know in advance what it will be
or it just gets tired of toying with me and wanders off for no reason
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RLSmi (04-04-2012)