View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You are not alone.

I felt the exact same way as the original post.

I have struggled to describe what I have been going through since I am not the best with words. My doctor has put me through every test in the book. I even had an MRI. Now I am on an anti-depressant. I still do not believe this is all from stress however, the anti-depressant has helped to alleviate the anxiety and the social aspects of this and I have been able to function again. I felt defeated at first having to rely on a drug, however I am much better off than I was when this all began at the end of Aug. 2011 (7 months ago). I would actually recommend giving it a try. I got my libido back, however I still don't sleep well. I wake up a few times a night at the same time every night. I feel groggy like I'm hung over as a result and I have a sense of derealization.

I was wondering, were any of you taking a protein supplement when this started happening? This hit me like a brick wall at the same time I ran out of a GNC protein supplement I had been taking for about a month or so. I had also went out drinking the night before and thought I was just hungover as usual.

I would love to get in contact with any of you that want to talk further.

Good Luck all! Just keep looking forward and don't dwell.
bmroozia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote