View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:57 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default DD Is At A Crossroads!

After 15 years DD has asked her DH to vacate the premises. It's not the first time, but this may be the last time! He has been able to mend his stupid ways and talked her out of it in the past, but not this time, she says.

As most of you know, she is the bread winner of the family. She has worked up the ladder to provide for her DH and 5 Children, while DH took care of kids at home. For the first 7 or so years, they made this work.

DH took his job seriously and was active in their school and other activities. He had a substance problem in there, but was rehibilitated? (for awhile) He studied and became a great chef at home. The family seem ok and moving right along.

I guess the responsibility was all just too much for him, because he has fallen back into his substance abuse, and thus is no longer a good Father, DH, Cook, Caregiver, etc... DD has no love, right now, for him and no longer trusts him to care for the Kids.

I feel so bad for DD, Kids and yes for DH too. I always taught my DD to not Expect too much from those to whom God had given so little. But with him, because of her love, gave him every opportunity to improve himself and step up to the plate. I guess it's the 9th inning and he has struck out.

Please remember my DD and her Family in your prayers, for the strength and courage to get thru this awful time.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-05-2012), Debbie D (04-05-2012), Dejibo (04-05-2012), hollym (04-11-2012), Jodylee (04-07-2012), Judy2 (04-05-2012), karilann (04-05-2012), Kitty (04-06-2012), Koala77 (04-14-2012), Twinkletoes (04-04-2012)