View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 10:18 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Default I came to realize a few things.......

I Came to realize that a big part of my stress was putting so much pressure on myself to save these kids on this other website.When in reality,they can only save themselves,just like I can only save myself.I was only an instrument in helping to guide thier decisions,but it really all came down to thier choice.I had to step down as moderator,and give the position to someone I felt was very qualified,and had a clearer head than I do! It was really hard to do,but it was because I really care about these kids,and I want them to have someone that is more clearer in thier thinking to help them.I also had to leave the website completely,because other than in group,I was just putting up with constant harrassment by a few individuals,that can't take no for an answer.It's more complicated than that but I really don't want to get into it,it has just been going on for like 3 months! I'd had enough! I'm doing everything I can think of to reduce my stress level,because it's effecting my health,and I can't afford that! I appreciate the support here so much,it's such a difference,than the struggle,where I was before,that I feel much more comfortable here.
I just want to thank you all!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote