View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 02:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

He will be 16 next month.

I do not know what to do next. I hadn't thought about calling his primary. I just called the office and the doctor is out. Yeah

My son has been in therapy for years. I am convinced he has Asperger's but the "specialty" hospital talked to him for 15 minutes several years ago (after waiting a year for the appointment) and said he was not on the spectrum. His therapist also believes he is on the spectrum.

We have done all sorts of meds for depression, mood stability, inability to sleep and ADD. At this second while preparing for new medications, he is only on 10 mg of Celexa, 1 mg of Clonipan for sleep and 20mg xr Adderall. He has just recently (last two weeks) come off higher Celexa, Intuniv and Trazadone. The Adderall makes him ill if he has too much, we removed Seroquel within the last couple of months, as well. I am furious they haven't given him something different to try and quell some of this depression.

I am so worried that they aren't going to do anything and then it will be Good Friday and the Easter weekend, along with Passover and there isn't going to be a soul around to help him.

drgnphlylvr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-06-2012), barbo (04-05-2012), Lara (04-05-2012), waves (04-15-2012)