View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the speedy reply! Actually what scares me is my husband is young and on SSDI. Scared of the CDR's I mean.

He is on SSDI for Epilepsy and Reactive Arthritis. He is 42 now, been on for little over year and half. SSA did originally tell me that they would review him yearly due to his age. As of today, no CDR yet. I'm expecting one soon-i guess?

My husband goes to his doctors as they say he should. He takes his medications as prescribed. And he does not work. Actually due to his seizures he barely can use a computer without getting a seizure.

My husband has brain surgery in 2005 to remove a tumor. The tumor was removed but it left him with seizures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz Migraine View Post
Check out: How Difficult is it to Pass a Social Security Disability Re-Evaluation (CDR)?

For SSDI you do nothing unless SS asks you to. Any medical info SS needs, will be obtained from your husband's treating physicians as well as himself.

How old is your husband?
What is his CDR schedule?
Asking because some folks never have a review because of age and/or disability. Especially those of use in the 5-7 year range.
I am currently in my 7th year. Never had a CDR & don't expect to ever have one because I am near/at "retirement" age.
untilthebell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote