Thread: aproved ??
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red733 View Post
I got a call from a lady at my local SS office last thursday and she told me i have been approved but she had some questions to finish some paperwork, she needed my landlords address and phone # and how much my elect.bill is ,stuff like that....anybody know why?? what diff does it make how much my rent is,or elect. or any of that.??? she said that i will get a letter explaining everything at some point in the future.... i am going crazy (ier) waiting. aprox how long is the average wait for back pay??? i have no idea what i was approved for since i have 43 diagnoses (spelling sucks) she told me what my monthly benefit will be and that i will start getting it in may. i got a letter telling me to set up a secret password BEFORE may 7th and that i would get another letter telling me what and how to do this no later than may 9th???? i think they do this stuff the wrong way every time. i have read lots on here and i want to thank everyone for the information posted here. it has helped me get thru a very very very stressfull time in my life. THANK YOU
Reasonable time frame to expect a first check after a final favorable decision is 30-60 days. Reasonable time frame to expect back pay after a final favorable decision is 60-90 days.

sounds like you don't have a final decision yet.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote