Thread: A Few Questions
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth The TRIP for YELLOW

The most important thing to remember, and I mean it about your frolic down on the sand or near the pool....... IS.......... sun block. Forget about the stim. Leave the remote in a secure place in the room, such as the room safe so it is still there when you return.

Airports.... take all electronic stuff, even your remote and place it in one of the bins. My experience has been they do not even want to see the magic cards that tell all about the implant. You just remind them you have one before going through the scan, and to tell the truth, once I declared it thus, if the airport had a "puffer" scan device, the radiation is so slight, it is as though it did not happen [I hope someone enjoyed my late middle, or is it early late life bod]. Airports without puffers have done a pat down and wanding of me and send me my way, and I have flown many times since become robotic, or is it bionic, or is it distrophic, or radiculopathic, or maybe, just maybe..... hysteric, as in Frankenstein.... there we go...... ah, ha, ha.....

On aircraft when they say turn all electronics off, I leave mine set to a comfortable setting and leave the remote put away. Airlines have no understanding about this issue, and to tell you the truth having ridden corporate aircraft about 100 trips, I had even found my old palm pilot with the extendable antenna held next to the window could send and receive messages..... pretty cool, eh? I asked our chief pilot "so tell me about those interferences you get from my phone" and he laughed. He knew of a reg, but in reality one was not going to do harm, 300? That could be another story.

Anyway, my rationalization for leaving the stim on in flight is, why endure agony when I no longer have pills as an alternative...... and I have never seen a flight attendant walk up to a passenger and ask them to switch off a pacemaker or an implanted defibrilator...... get the idea?

So go, enjoy, get a tan, don't worry about the implant, and travel safely.
Prayin for ya,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-12-2012), Rrae (04-06-2012)