Thread: My faith
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you ginnie. I go many times to read in the psalms,and Isaiah 40-66 for comfort from the Lord. I feel Him looking at me from Heaven many times.

He is so real,and proved it to me when I was a young christian through seeking Him in the bible,and prayer. The way things lined up,and certain people came into my life when I needed them was precious.

I went through a pressing into the Faith,and He showed more of His kingdom to me,and many special people who I will never forget here on earth. We went out ,and shared the faith in Jesus Christ,and when I would read the bible in these times,I would learn so much scripture,and would be so comforted,and filled with His blessings.

He's made major changes in my life before something would happen. He's opened the right doors,and closed the wrong doors before I would have had major problems. Being born again for about 30 years now,I see what he's done to help me in my life. Some things are a mystery. I've been through trials, tribulations,and temptations. The bible says that these things will happen,and they do. I see the larger side of Faith. We need to cast not away therefore our confidence which has great recompense of reward. I've been through times when I've felt alone. I've been through times when I felt crushed,abandoned,broken,and emotionally weary,but He's always brought me to the other side. He has felt many of these things on the cross. We need to hold on to our faith when going through hard times,and feel alone. He says that He will never leave us,nor forsake us.

I still go through troubled times,and I come here for help from people who will talk me through the hard times.

Ephesians is a really good area to read to understand faith. I could go on,and on. BF

Last edited by Brokenfriend; 04-06-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (04-15-2012), ginnie (04-06-2012)