View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default spinal nerve burning

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurting View Post
gcardcor

Please don't hold back tell me how you really feel about the SCS. Kidding really if you could give more insight as to why it did not work for you. More info would be great like where was/is your pain what kind of pain nerve, bone, muscle, ect. Did it do any good as far as relief what so ever or were you expecting more from it. Did you Dr. over sell it to you.

My Dr. is trying to hard sell me on have this done, but after what a TENS unit did for my nerve pain I am very concerned as to how this will react with my nerve problem.

So any more information as to why it did not work for you in more detail my help many more people here on this forum that just mite help them with the same pain problem that you still have.
hurting, have you tried the thing that is like nerve burning to stop the pain? I had it done on my shoulders a couple years ago and it worked at c2. the disease I have now has spread to whole body to where my neurologist has sent me to a doctor looking at putting in 2 of the spinal stimulators at one time! if you have not tried the nerve burning, i'd try that first! i'm looking here too about these spinal stimulators, I'm scared about one unit let alone 2 units. I about to the end of the meds i can use to stop my pain. I have masses that are inoperable, and I have been on chemo for 2 years. all from uncle sams anthrax vaccine.
cyno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote