Thread: New to RSD
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Catra

Thanks for responding...I found out about the ice , from another site. I just started back to PT and she is going to get orders from the Pain Clinic doctor for the RSD part. Because she said treating the rotate cuff part will be hard due to my sensitivity. I am seeing the Pain Doctor on April 20 and he said he probably will raise my medicine. I am on 600mg right now and still in a lot of shooting pain , tugging feeling in top area of shoulder. Pins and needles from top of shoulder , down to biceps area ( hate them) . I am assume , that's all the pain doctor is doing, is raising med. For work they wanted me to go back to work pt, but with the pain and lightheaded and I have to drive 45 miles one way. I told them I don't feel safe and the doctor who did the surgery put me out of work , for two weeks. Because he said it takes time to get use to this medicine, but honestly still lightheaded and in pain. I go back on this Tuesday to see him. I also have to see their Doctor for workers Comp on the 18th and I looked him up and all bad reviews. I guess he is just for the Insurance company. Funny thing he doesn't specialize in RSD. First time being on workers comp and it hasn't been great at all.

Thanks again..and anymore advice feel free to email me back

Deb
Littlebytes2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote