View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default all over joint pain?

I was diagnosed with RSD in both feet (started with plantar fasciitis in my right foot and spread to the left before they figured it out) in May 2011. I had 6 lsb's and they helped with a lot of the burning and sensitivity (though I still get it but just not as often and not as bad). I still have a lot of pain. Last August I started having a lot of pain in my ankles. Then in November I started with lower back (though I do have issues there but never like this) and hips. This pain is terrible in the morning and gets better during the day. In January it started in my fingers and hands. I wake and it is quite painful to bend my fingers...and this lasts all the time though not as bad as first thing in the morning. (I have a hard time opening jars, it hurts to play the piano, etc). I also noticed this bump on my thumb joint at this time. Just last week, it started in my shoulders, elbows and wrists.

So...the joint pain is spreading to all my joints. From my research, it would almost seem like a rheumatoid arthritis type of thing (though I was negative for this last year when they were ruling everything out before the RSD diagnosis). My mother has terrible arthritis, they don't know what kind she has..she stumps the dr.'s at UW. They call her an anomaly.

Is this type of joint pain normal for RSD?? Or is this possibly something else? I just feel like my body is falling apart. I am only 38 and I have 6 kids to take care of.

On top of this stuff, I need a root canal done on a tooth (out of the blue it started to hurt??), my wisdom tooth needs to come out (root is eroding away for no reason), I got my first ticket, my dearest friend is moving, money is VERY tight and I have to figure out how to pay for medical & dental, and the list goes on and on.

Thanks for the input on the joints.

J

Sorry for getting side tracked.
6kiddos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote