View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused New member with some pcs questions...

Hi I am glad to have found this site it looks like there are a lot of well informed people here! I suffered a "minor" tbi during a training exercise in january of this year. (my second concussion in 5 yrs) I did not lose consciousness but did end up in the er diagnosed with pcs.and whiplash. Since then I have had dizziness, sensitivity to flourescent lights, ringing in the ears, chronic headaches, very emotional and prone to anxiety which I didnt really have issues with before. I have been off work for six weeks and going back on the 15th of april. Problem is, is that my symptoms except for the headaches are not going away! And although GREAT news that my CT, MRI, and inner ear tests all came back normal, I really am having trouble coping with the fact I cant run, do martial arts, even go on a long walk without getting fatigued and dizzy! (heart and lung and bloodwork great too) what do I do? Going for neuropsychological tests next if insurance will cover but shouldnt I be "better" now? I am not imagining these things but gosh I feel like those around me including docs think I am! Any advice is greatly appreciated...sorry for the novella!
~k~
Dolfinwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote