View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 12:44 PM
dorry

dorry

Tbackpain1 - I can't resist those big brown eyes myself When thor really wants something he just comes to where I am and stares up a storm. I'm working on "come" when he is in the backyard farting around and I get the "whaddaYOUwant" stare lol.

I also feed thor barf burgers from natures variety and other high quality kibble or canned. Our living room looks like a bone yard from all his raw bones. Unfortunately, it only stops him from investigating household items for a few hours.

Tried a smoked bone once and thank god I was in the room when he started choking. The local pet shop sells roasted patella bones with lots of good stuff on them, which I pick up for .99. Slow roasted bones seem to be safe and he loves them. That will be my mainstay for shopping cart excursions in the future! Like you, I highly recommend the b.a.r.f diet if even to supplement cheaper more affordable foods.

lol tamanaco! My husband said in the army years ago they had a piece of leather in the survival kits for survival food if all else failed. Maybe our dogs are saying they are hungry? naw - just mischievous!

I know I was alot younger (in my 20's) the last time we had a pup, but I don't recall all this chewing back then. I do know, there is a major energy lag this time around in chasing after a curious pup :-)
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote