Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Saffy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffy View Post
Ha ha .. You lovely lot you. Kiss kiss.... Hug hug ...

Things weren't quite as simple after the ultrasounds.

They found a polyp on my cervix and unfortunately a cyst on my ovary with dark patches that means it is "menacing" ... Hopefully. Or too menacing but they will be doing a biopsy on that.

Once he gets the all clear from my stim surgeon I am having a hysterectomy, and the ovaries takes out by lapascopy and then the TWO prolapses. .. Trust me to not just get the one, sorted. My cervix has prolapsed and indeed the bowel is pushing into the vagina wall.

I did have one laugh yesterday though. The man doing the ultra sound was waiting for a chaperone and I asked ..l won't my husband do? Haha .. So he who is so squeamish had to co,e in with me, whilst I lay there legs akimbo. His face. Haha .. Don't think I've ever seen anyone go as gray as to match his hair.

Hopefully the doctor can get all done in one operation. All coming from the same area. As I said, I had a complete hysterectomy, everything removed, laproscopy, some years ago. Amazing what they can do. Now if you can get all the rest at the same time. That would be good. Since in my case, the other two were not a problem at the time, I had cystocle surgery, then rectocele years later.

Too funny about your husband !!!! You sure have a good sense of humor.

(Ger)
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-07-2012), Rrae (04-07-2012)